Midday Supervisory Assistant
- £6.44 – £6.53 per hour
- 12.00 – 1:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Term time only
- To start as soon as possible
We are looking to employ Midday Supervisory Assistants to supervise the children whilst eating and also to organise games on the playground, field or in the classroom.
Duties will vary between supervising in the dining hall and outside.
At Costessey Infant School we highly value the important role MSA’s play in promoting good behaviour and social skills of the children and ensuring their safety and well-being.
As the ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- a calm friendly and caring manner,
- enjoy working with children, engaging them in conversation and initiating play activities.
- be able to work co-operatively in a team.
- be well motivated, work on your own initiative and enjoy being busy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and staff. All members of our community are required to commit to this and the appointment will be subject to the receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
For an application form please see above.
Please email completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post the downloaded form to the School Office.
We look forward to hearing from you. We regret that we cannot offer individual feedback to those who are not called for interview but thank you for your interest.